• Register Today It's free!

Engine swapping help is needed.

tiny_broncos420

Reaction score
City, State
Kennesaw, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Bronco XLT
Hey guys!! My name's Clint....I'm actually a Bronco owner who just needs a little helping hand with the little lady's Exploder....can anybody give me a hand?

I have a '94 that I'm pulling the motor from and placing into my existing '94 daily driver. Truth be told, I've never really done an engine pull and I'm in need of a bit of guidance....can someone give me any tips or advice or evern a few steps to start on? I've got a Haynes of course, but just need a little info from some folks who know better.

Thanks in advance!

--Clint

:exporange:exporange

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to this forum! :)
Someone will be here shortly to help you, If they do not show up, please fill out a user specific complaint form and then throw it away. :)

Welcome to this forum! I've renamed your thread, and moved it into the stock 91-94 section.

Fair enough, lol...was just havin' a little fun! Thanks, I mean to apologize iny my post if it happened to find its way into a better forum.

Mark the hood hindge location with a sharpie and remove the hood. Remove the radiator. I belive that you will need to remove the upper intake. Make sure you have the fuel line toll. Take pictures. Bag and label bolts. The AC should be able to be move out of the way and not removed. Lots of scocket extensions will come in handy. It is realy not that hard. An extra set of hands will help.

Back