• Register Today It's free!

exhaust sound clips?

mall0y

Reaction score
City, State
Frackville, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Sport
Hey guys, I have a 94 explorer sport 4.0L. I'm looking into getting some kind of cat-back exhaust for it. The explorer is basically an everyday driver for me so its not lifted or anything like that. So, what I was looking for was something to give it a mean, throaty sound. I've never heard a 6 cylinder explorer with an aftermarket exhaust on it so I was wondering if you guys have some sort of sounds clips or something. I went onto flowmasters site just to see what they had but they only have 8 cylinder sound clips. So, if anyone has clips of a 4.0L 6 cylinder please let me know. Thanks guys!

check out www.morgan-tec.com i believe he makes some good mufflers for a reasonable price and they sound pretty badass on a 4.0 SOHC and i believe there is a video on his page.

Alright, thanks. If I was to order one from morgan-tec.com, what would be the best thing to order... custom or already made, what would you think would be the most practical?

ions said:
check out www.morgan-tec.com i believe he makes some good mufflers for a reasonable price and they sound pretty badass on a 4.0 SOHC and i believe there is a video on his page.

He's got an OHV though. Will sound different.

Back