Exhaust stacks? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Exhaust stacks?

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it.

--Neil DeGrasse Tyson

You do not have to check my math, I teach it, to college students. Before that, I spent 10 years as a mechanic. I am not building something to prove you wrong, that is what is called negative proof. Build something to prove yourself right, because it appears to be the general consensus of this thread and the laws of physics that you are incorrect. I gave you formulas using best case scenarios in your favor, AND using pipe that was a larger diameter than the exhaust pipe. Why is it so hard for people to admit they may have been wrong when they made a guess?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Then you can put a horn that sounds like a bull when you push it.

Hell if i had a backyard explorer only whose sole purpose was to get mud on it.. where no kids / zombies were going to get burned, I'd do it.

--Neil DeGrasse Tyson

You do not have to check my math, I teach it, to college students. Before that, I spent 10 years as a mechanic. I am not building something to prove you wrong, that is what is called negative proof. Build something to prove yourself right, because it appears to be the general consensus of this thread and the laws of physics that you are incorrect. I gave you formulas using best case scenarios in your favor, AND using pipe that was a larger diameter than the exhaust pipe. Why is it so hard for people to admit they may have been wrong when they made a guess?

You sure have a lot of numbers swimming around in that noggin of yours. :eek:

Sorry, I just really like math...

Just run the the exhaust up straight through the Hood with cherry bomb stacks . Lmao!
F30513474.jpg

--Neil DeGrasse Tyson

I'm not admitting I'm wrong because I believe I'm right.

I know this is not stacks, If I recall correctly someone mentioned that a pipe in front of the rear tire. Any how what I did to my first explorer is run the pipe through the leaf springs. (not a good idea on a stock ride height.) I have pix I am trying to upload them to my profile.

Back