Phone: (941) 995-5052 Fax: (941) 995-5622
Mon. - Sat. 8am - 6pm EST

Ford F1/Ranger hoods:
Key Features/Specifications
Guaranteed fit
Guaranteed wave free finish
Fully finished underside
All hoods bolt on with factory hardware
All hoods are steel-reinforced around hinge and latch assemblies which utilize factory clips
All accessory holes are pre-drilled
All hood vents are sealed with a solid fiberglass crosshatch grid pattern - this protects your factory engine warranty
All of our parts are primed with the highest-quality urethane primer. No one else in the industry offers a primed product which is ready to sand and paint. Virtually no body work is required.

Product Summary

All of our hoods are manufactured directly by using "hand laid" fiberglass and
high quality "ISO" resin.

A "hand laid" fiberglass part is much stronger and lighter than a "chopped" part.

A "hand laid" part utilizes just enough resin to saturate the fiberglass material. It is then
hand rolled to ensure that there are no air bubbles trapped between the fiberglass and the
initial surface material called gel coat. That process makes it strong, light, and durable.

A "chopped" part is sprayed on the gel coat by a "chop gun". This process mixes fiberglass and resin together which sprays a "resin heavy" part and is very inconsistent in many ways. The high volume of resin creates a heavy, weaker part that will warp from the heat of the sun or an engine. The fiberglass is not rolled well leaving scattered pools of excess resin, therefore it is filled with many air bubbles which further weaken the part.

The majority of aftermarket fiberglass manufacturers use this method because they can crank out a much higher volume of parts at a much lower labor cost and use a lower-quality resin as well. You may pay less for the part initially, but you get what you pay for - the sacrifice is QUALITY and DURABILITY.

American Auto Designs uses the highest quality materials, and we take the time to make sure it's done right. Our goal is to set the standard for the industry and stand alone in the test of time.

Pricing
All prices subject to change without further notice - please call for the most updated pricing and specials
FORD F1 Hood (Fits 1997-2000 Ford F150 Pickup and Expedition)

Ford Ranger Hood (Fits 1998-2000 Pickup)

Chevy Hood (Fits 1988-1998 GM Full Size Pickup and Tahoe)

Dodge Hood (Fits 1994-2001 Dodge Ram)

Single Hood Pricing:

F150 Ranger/Mazda Chevy/GMC/Dodge
$595.00 $575.00 $695.00

CALL FOR DEALER PRICING

Shipping weight is approximately 45 lbs.

Shipping cost is between $57-$130 in the continental US. Call for quotes outside the U.S.
Will be shipped freight collect - shipping fee due at delivery.
Residential delivery fee: $40.00 per hood (Additional)
Re-stocking Fee: 20% on cancelled orders.

NOTE:
Painted or altered items are Non-Refundable. Shipping charges are non-refundable. PLEASE inspect your hood before signing freight acceptance form!

Copyright © 1999 American Auto Designs, Inc. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or mark holders.

OK, which one can I make fit my '98? I'm in. Group buy!?!?! Anyone, anyone? hahaha

That hood was the coolest thing i have ever seen! If they would fit my 98 X i am all over it! I love the sunday car shows on TNN.. I work my sundays around them!

Looks real cool but why arent the the air scoops functional? Wouldnt It would allow cooler air in the engine bay no? Or to the intake?

Back