Ford 300 Inline 6 into a B2 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford 300 Inline 6 into a B2

pokes in would this motor fit an ex?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No updates on this project. I've been distracted by my boat project this summer, which I hope will be done soon since I'm running out of warm days to get it out this year.

The B2 has been sitting patiently in the driveway, and the motor on a stand in the garage. I've had the parts for quite awhile to get the engine back together and I'm getting pretty antsy about getting back to this thing. I really should have kept going with this instead of getting the crazy thought in my head that I could get this boat done "with plenty of time to use it this year..."

Kind of sucks having two big projects going on because it seems like you're never getting any progress done. Bank account doesn't like it too much either :thumbdwn:

Hey there, have you gotten back to it yet? I love the idea.

Ya, I just cleaned out the garage after finishing the boat up. I'm getting all my parts back organized. I need to clean the block up a little and send it out to be machined. I'm hoping to get the engine, trans and transfercase all gone through while the snow is flying this winter.

Excellent, can't wait to see your build. I just watched the vid for the boat, that thing sounds fantastic. That boat is going to work good...

I was thinking of putting a 300 in my 1998 ranger, how much would that be to build if I did it in my driveway? And nice build, good luck!

It costs... ONE SANITY!

Back