-4.88's(open for now)
-Warn Manual hubs
-Trying to reuse all the bronco front suspension

Rear:
-'79 Ford 9"
-going to convert to disk
-4.88's(really 4.86 but close enough)
-Mini-spool
I finially got sick of the IFS(Independent Fu*ked suspension) I was tired of the no-flex and wanted something a little beefer.

When i get done im going to run the 35's for a while and im going to run some 37'MTR's when i get the money.Also i will finailly! be swapping in my 1354.

First off i say this wouldnt be possible without my friend morris. He is helping me do this and i really appreciate it.(thanks man).

So far i have the the rear sprung over and i am in the process of dissasembling the front.The gears are being installed and my axles are being rebuilt as i speak. I will post more pics as soon as i get them and keep you all updated. Here is one that i could get of the d44. More pics will be up later tonight hopefully.Feel free to ask questions as i will.

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 970

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good idea, good start, good luck!

Thanks Man

Truck with SOA 2 days prior

Attachments

• soa.jpg
    soa.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 897

Front end on jack stands

Attachments

• froend.jpg
    froend.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 897

Finishing up right side dissasembly

Attachments

• takimcvout.jpg
    takimcvout.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 879

Im going to work on it all day mon. More pics soon!

All of front end out(pic turned out crappy)

Attachments

• froout.JPG
    froout.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 865

Subscribe!

wish I had the funds to take on this kind of project. good luck.

Tonight my friend torched the rack and pinion out and basicially im ready to put the front axle in as soon as i get i back from regearing. We also got the 1354 in(finially a real damn t-case!!!!!!!!!)tonight. I also lost a quart of transmission fluid in the process but i will refill when i get done.

Hell brandon i dont have the funds either! Im just squeeking by!!

Did you have the SuperLift lift in there before or did you have a TT and BL? If you had a 4" lift what would you be doing with said lift? *hint hint

I just had the tortion bars cranked to max and my BL. Im keeping my BL though. Sorry man

Matt

Very nice. Good luck my man...

A little but of an update:

The 9" is almost done from getting regeared hopefully. My friend was having a little trouble getting the pinion nut off,he said he tried everything. I took it to my work today(the ford dealership) and a tech i know there put a 1000ftpds of air gun on it and the nut came off. I hope my friend can now get the 44 and 9" finished by the end of next week.

By the way my old front end is for sale in the FOR SALE section if anyone is interested. I already sold the rear.

Matt

looks really good so far.

keep those pics coming for us less fortunate.

Also subscribing.

You say you are going with the bronco suspension, what size tires are you hoping to run?

good luck backing that monster out of the garage =)

subscribing!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Update- My friend screwed me over on the gears and now im trying to get my axle back and im going to get it done somewhere else.Im just going to put the 44 in and set it all up and do the regearing later. We got the bronco steering box in and steering is pretty much setup. WE still have to get the trackbar done. I also got my new(used) tires in 38X12.50 tsl's!!

n3m3s1s- it will be a tight squeeze!!

JoshC- i am using all the bronco suspension i can. So far me and my friend have used almost all of it. The only thing im not sure about is the coils but more lift can be obtained by lowering the coil bucket or i might just get some new coils. Were going to find out about that on sun. Im going run 38's.

MOre pics coming soon!!!

Back