For Sale - Fox Shocks 2.0x6.5" | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Fox Shocks 2.0x6.5"

Selling these off the front end of my truck. I've been running them the past 3 years or so, and they've been a great upgrade over anything else I've run. I had them on some custom upper mounts I made myself, but I believe they will work with a pin-to-eyelet adapter in the stock mount. They have uniballs at either end instead of bushings, so the bottoms will need either tabs welded to the lower arms or some sort of bar pin eliminator. I rebuilt these when I first installed them and they still held nitrogen when I removed them, so they don't necessarily need a rebuild but it wouldn't be a bad idea to do that. I have the valving in them written down somewhere too, I will try to find it.

P1030135.jpg

P1030134.jpg

$200 OBO

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump. Will throw in my lower control arms with tabs already welded on, if that will help get these sold. Still trying to find where I wrote down what valving is in these, but from what I remember it was #90 compression with an extra 0.015 of the largest shim, and #70 or #75 for rebound.

How long are the reservoirs on these? I might be interested in them just for the resi's to convert a set of non res shocks I have.

8" long reservoirs.

bump

Back