Free Online Ford Explorer Owner Manuals | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Free Online Ford Explorer Owner Manuals

xFatcatx

Reaction score
City, State
PORTLAND OREGON
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 SPORT
Not sure where to post this. 1996-2006 complete online owner manuals. For those of you who bought a truck without one like I did. They might have 1st gen there to but I didnt search for it. Opens in Adobe Reader.

<*LINK REMOVED*> no longer valid

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

good info!!

Thanks for the helpful info!!!

awesome find dude

They have a manual for my mounty too. Thanks, good find!

Thank you for the owner manuels...
I was looking for this...:thumbsup: :usa:

thanks mine didnt have this in it when i bought my truck

haha, I was just going to ask anyone if they knew where I could buy one for cheap. Perfect, thanks

Quentin

Good sites but what about R/H drive models? Anyone know?

..:scratch:...Just hold the pages up to a mirror...:p:

...just kidding, maybe someone from the other side of the pond will post something up...I have yet to see any info and I know how important it is to get some info from those pages...:biggthump

LOL, most things are the same but there are some important differences, also having to convert everything to metric is a pain in the bum. I've got a Haynes manual but its american (L/H drive & not metric) & if you go to Ford you're looking at about $100. Ah well I'll just have to persivere & keep doing it the long way of converting everything. Even the specs on here don't have R/H drive metric spec's.:D

....I thought Foxy or someone else had found a book down there..:scratch:..What model do they call your x???

....I thought Foxy or someone else had found a book down there..:scratch:..What model do they call your x???

It's a UR, well thats what it says on the inside of the drivers door anyway. Apparently the 3rd last one (R/H drive) built in the US for export.

p.s. just out of curiousity what time is it there, its 16.07 here.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Steelo1, this is all I could find...You might pm with Moderator Howard as he may be able to help..;)

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1393547&postcount=12

...Or you might contact RichUK over here...He is also on EF...
http://ukfordexplorersclub.wetpaint.com/thread

...I had read that over in England they kept finding australia/NZ manuals and such but couldn't find the RH info for English models...:dunno:

Thanks but its a no-go, trying to find my starter relay now & its no where near (or in sight) of where the USA manual says it is, bugger poo bum errrr, if I wasn't almost bald I'd be pulling my hair out!!!!

Back