front right fender for gen 1 sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

front right fender for gen 1 sport

ok guys where is the best place to get a front "right side" fender for my 92 explorer sport please help me out cheapest would be nice lol im on a real tight budget cause expecting to custom paint,lift,and get another thornbird cause some a$$hole slashed it but could really use the help thanks guys...............matt :banghead:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanks guys jcwhitney says 91-94 but how do i know if its for my 2 door and not 4 door or is there not a diff i thought there was

Just the doors are different. Not the fenders. I think the new Sport fenders are different just meaning they have holes for the trim.

Perry's Fab N Fiber doesn't have a different kit for 4 doors or 2 doors. So I think you're okay.

thanks for the help guys new fender is on its way

and the price for this fender i cant find it my self do they have more parts to change when its rusty..??

i thinking of the corner near the wheel house in back of 4 doors bottom ?? and i need to find the sheetmetall under the car near the door to.. some ideas??

Back