FS: 2000 Limited Driver Side Front Running Board/Ground Effects Freshly Painted Black | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FS: 2000 Limited Driver Side Front Running Board/Ground Effects Freshly Painted Black

jordansypek

Reaction score
City, State
New Britain, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Limited 5.0 AWD
Good afternoon,

My apologies for not posting too often, but I have since sold my 2000 5.0 Limited, and the new buyer was not interested in the Drivers Side Front Portion of the ground effects. When I had the vehicle, it was crushed during the winter, and I was bothered by it, but he didn't seem to mind. I found a replacement and had my body guy repaint it and had plans to swap it out. Basically it's been in my basement wrapped in a towel ever since, never mounted, washed, etc, just as it came from the body shop. Has all the clips intact, but does not have the rubber pad. Feel free to e-mail me directly at jsypek @ yahoo for further discussion and or photos, doesn't seem like I can attach them here, and they aren't hosted. I'm also trying to post on the FB group as well. Thank you for your time and looking.

Back