Got My Window Sticker and $750 Brochure today!!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Got My Window Sticker and $750 Brochure today!!!!!

wikidhd

Reaction score
City, State
Woodbridge,VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
I am so happy, I jus pulled my Window Sticker up today and got the 2013 Explorer Brochure with the $750 Private Cash coupon.....Nice...now, just the wait for them to build and ship my Ex to Northern VA.....Wooohooooo

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yay!!!! You are getting there :)

I am so happy, I jus pulled my Window Sticker up today and got the 2013 Explorer Brochure with the $750 Private Cash coupon.....Nice...now, just the wait for them to build and ship my Ex to Northern VA.....Wooohooooo
That is good news wikidhd. That means the build should likely take place next week.:thumbsup:

Peter

Thanks Vince and Peter, I can't wait. I have been on the site 4 times today looking at urs Vince dreaming about driving my off the lot.....wooohoooo

I have been on the site 4 times today looking at urs Vince dreaming about driving my off the lot.....wooohoooo

+1. Now to track down $750 coupon.

At what stage does Etis site show build correct build estimate?

Thanks Vince and Peter, I can't wait. I have been on the site 4 times today looking at urs Vince dreaming about driving my off the lot.....wooohoooo

:) Hehe, that is all I could do waiting for ours... I'd go back to the Ford site and built it over and over (kinda pathetic now that I think about it! lol).

+1. Now to track down $750 coupon.

At what stage does Etis site show build correct build estimate?

It looks like ours was updated 3 days after our car was built. Check out my thread and you will find a detailed timeline for our build.

That's great news! The wait is tough but makes getting exactly what you wanted all the more worth while.

So tru ScoopFl...can't wait.....

Well Vince I guess I will b pathetic....LMAO....its so much fun......jus to build it again...lol

That's great news! The wait is tough but makes getting exactly what you wanted all the more worth while.

Spot on ScoopFl, you hit the nail right on the head. Ordering is the way to go. Plus it sounds cool when you tell people that you custom ordered it :)

you guys are luck with the coupons. My 750 private expired a few weeks back and now i'm ready to buy an EX. I called the marketing department a few times. No luck

you guys are luck with the coupons. My 750 private expired a few weeks back and now i'm ready to buy an EX. I called the marketing department a few times. No luck
Hi davlee88.
Welcome to the Forum.:wavey:
Have you talked with your dealer. Perhaps they can help out in some way if they know that you are serious about buying. Good luck.

Peter

Hi davlee88.
Welcome to the Forum.:wavey:
Have you talked with your dealer. Perhaps they can help out in some way if they know that you are serious about buying. Good luck.

Peter

+1 for what Peter said. Mine expired, but dealer said they checked and can renew it at time I take delivery mid to late May.

Back