• Register Today It's free!

750 Private Cash Just for you.

hannibalhector

Reaction score
City, State
Bronx, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
I just got my ex brochure in the mail with the $750 private cash coupon. Are there any circumstances where a dealer can refuse me this discount? I am looking to visit a dealer this weekend would love some feedback. Thanks guys

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I dunno, but I'm curious as well. I know that mine says that you must "...take new delivery from Dealer Stock...". I imagine that because I ordered a vehicle (as opposed to buying from dealer stock as it specifies on the coupon) that the dealer could probably refuse to honor it on those grounds. Not sure what he'll do though.

It looks like its personalized to me i see a couple of numbers on the coupon. I jusr called ford customer relations but they're closed for the holidays. I dont want to wait till monday but if it means saving 750 bucks i def will. Can seni chime in?

what about if you already placed the order and your waiting for it to come in can it be added on if the dealer decides to honor it

I ordered mid February without knowledge of private rebate. Requested and received $750 private rebate via ford website early March. Took delivery of X April 14. Dealer honored private rebate.

Your ordered vehicle is dealer stock once it arrives at the dealer.

Dealer explained to me once the coupon is entered into Vincent with the vin it will tell them what rebates are available. I understand the rebate comes from Ford not the dealer, so if it pops up I think they would honor it by the listed date of 05/31.

Jack

Back