• Register Today It's free!

Great site!

popshc

Reaction score
City, State
Yorktown, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1988 Ranger XLT
I use these types of forums all of the time. But, this one awsome! I am the typical "jack of all trades, master of none." I read a lot, practice a lot and make a ton of mistakes. But, being an optimist I try to learn something from them and keep plowing ahead with new challenges. I am currently working on a 1988 XLT Ranger pickup that belongs to my daughter. Since she is in college and broke guess who her master mechanic is. I have a couple of transmission questions that I will post in the transmission forum. Thanks for all of the great information.

Wayne
Yorktown, VA

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great site!!!

I just joined a couple days ago and so far I've made a lot of improvements to my ride based on the wealth of information on this site. I find myself wanting to ask a question, then after just a brief search of your site, I find the question has already been asked and I get the answer I need. I'll have a hard time getting my post count up this way. GREAT SITE!!!:salute:

welcome 2 the both of u

...Welcome here both of you...:D

...Be sure to also check out the "Ranger " section...;)

Welcome to this forum! You should always search first, but if you can't find what you're looking for, please don't be shy. A lot of people lurk for years or just send PMs to ask questions, but never post.

I must agree, this is a great site. The members and moderators make it so. :salute:

Back