thule M.O.A.B. roof basket is in!

LONO100

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Bay Area CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 sport trac XLT
i spent the week in portland and came back on friday just in time to see my thule order arrive. i ordered a whole lot more than the roof basket, i actually ordered enough to outfit not just my trac, but our jeep and my sisters volvo s-40. here's some pics of my new basket:

WP_001022.jpg

WP_001023.jpg

WP_001015.jpg

here's a pic of my trac with a haircut right before the new basket went on
WP_001021.jpg

here are afew close ups
WP_001024.jpg

WP_001026.jpg

WP_001025.jpg

WP_001027.jpg

i have to go back to oregon again on monday so i havent had a chance to use it yet, but ill be camping on memorial day as soon as i get back. ill do a little review on it after that trip.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice look!!!
except that wind shield seems pointless you need to double its size just to reach the roof line

That looks sweet!!

Looks really nice man. Just a suggestion for better airflow you should move the rack back about six inches towards the rear more.

Very Nice, I like it. BTW What happened to the other roof basket?

:thumbsup:

thanks fellas. the wind farring is pretty shallow. i took it on the freeway and it does whisyle a bit so im going to move the basket back like rebel mentioned next weekend. i have to fly to portland again tomorrow morning but ill be back on friday. im going to figure out what im going to do with the old basket when i get back. my first choice is to offer it to my sister, if she doesnt want it i was going to sell it to a fellow member for cheap. scope has first crack, and i think pjibs was second.

Well if scope or pjibs decide they do not want it Let me know. I may jump at it if the price is right.

yup, i was going to sell it to a fellow ef member for 120 shipped if i can get the shipping under 40 bucks. ill let you guys know this weekend.

Back