greetings from Japan

RMelick

Reaction score
City, State
Okinawa, Japan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 Ranger
Hey all...

Now, while I have been a member of these forums before, that was years ago, and due to deployments and such, I havent owned a Ford or been an active member on the forums. But, now that i am going to be headed back to Colorado this summer, I figured it is a good time to start researching for my next vehicle. I have been out of the offroading scene for so long, i have not had any time to learn abou the new technologies and suspensions out there. So, what I am interested in are the Gen 2 Explorers and all year Sport Tracs. I would love to learn about the suspension lifts available, and their capabilities (tire fit being a big one, as i would love to run 33's like i did on my ranger), and so on. I used to own a 1996 Ranger XL longbed 4x4, with a 4in skyjacker lift and 33's, and i loved that truck, but it had to go. so hopefully i can find my next project. Thanks all, and i look forward to being apart of this group.

Richard

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well, it's 3:45 in the afternoon on Weds here, so its a little screwing when it comes to calling home, but overall, it isnt too bad. i love sushi, so it works out for me

I want to go there sometime but not sure i will ever get to go.

Welcome

Welcome to ExplorerForum RMelick :D

I'm in Tokyo right now -- and will be for 3 more days :D Great weather we're having!

Back