Had a little fender bender | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Had a little fender bender

well guys,
Leaving work yesterday I had a run in with a Honda Accord. I had stopped at an intersection, looked didn't see any cars coming. Before I knew it, I was across the street on the opposite sidewalk. She broad sided the whole passenger side of my truck. I couldn't see her due to some parked cars, plus she had to be going 50. Here are some pics. It scares me how the rim broke so easily. Do you think that they'll total the truck? You can't really tell from the pic but the wheel is way out of whack.

Mike

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Fred

I thought the guages for 91 and 92 were different then 93 and 94:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nope they are all the same

Yy
Your gauges and my gauges are the same and if you look at places that sell gauges they list them from 91-94 ford explorers and thats how my indiglows were listed:D :chug: :thumbsup:

Sounds good to me

thanks Fred I love your bad ass guages on your pimp ride:D

Thanks Brad

All I know is your sport looks 100 times better with the brushguard and your system just rocks and your black truck is awesome and when I told my friends about it they said cool and they love lifted early Explorers there is one in Jefferson Wisconsin that is an Eddie Bauer 92 lifted 3 inch with 31's and Eddie liked that one and when I told him about yours he sounded interested and I told him yours is even bigger than the Eddie Baur one.:D

They wanted me to lift my X

They wanted me to put 33's on my X and lift it up 3 to 4 inch's and put some meaty tires on it. Some 33 inch mudders and some skid plates and stuff like that for off roading and I thought about it but I want a daily driver with a sport look to it.:p

Re: Nope they are all the same

Originally posted by bigbadfred
Yy
Your gauges and my gauges are the same and if you look at places that sell gauges they list them from 91-94 ford explorers and thats how my indiglows were listed:D :chug: :thumbsup:

They are the same in function, and compatiblity. But if you look close enough, the 92 guages have two different colored needle/speed displays-orange and green. The 93-94 ones are just green.

Back