Has anyone checked pricing on 96-01 Superlift at 4wp lately? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Has anyone checked pricing on 96-01 Superlift at 4wp lately?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Damn you

No! Why was mine so much more than yours?!

OK, If I order this and they say it costs $1500 can I just refuse it and say I dont want it anymore????

Use your credit card and document the order. If they tell you a price, then you pay that price. If they try to jip you, tell the credit card company to with-hold payment.

Credit cards will go to bat for you, its their job

I'd think so. They can't legally charge you more after the purchase, right? I think they'll either ship it to you and call it a loss. Or call you and say, "hey we made a mistake."

And thats when you say 'fudge off!' :D

good question Tex???

Maybe it was a drastic price reduction because they aren't selling many of them?

Sethro, if this works.. I'm going to send you Hokie as your personal assistant/slave for the rest of the summer. :D

Sweet!

Originally posted by HokieBert
So are we going to all meet somewhere and have an install party? Haha...

I think Kansas is about the middlist part of the country. Who lives there and has a garage with lots of tools?

I'm just sitting here debating. I'm going to be making an offer on my first house here in the next couple of weeks, and even at this price, it still wouldn't be a smart financial move for me...

Sethro sethro.. never pass up an opportunity to score or get a lift at 75% off.

OK, I have $500 in my account right now. This money is suppossed to go for books next semester for college. I cant risk that money being held up somewhere if this isnt a true deal. So I am going to call 4wheelparts firts thing in the morning and see how much this damn thing is for real. If this price is real for some magical reason I am going to order it first thing in the morning. I just cant risk this school money right now. Damn I hate not having a job:fire:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm gonna order one just for kicks! If they renig- they are still held responsible for that price, I'm almost positive!

Back