Hello All | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hello All

sbonila

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Ford Explorer
Was just looking for info on my 2003 Ford Explorer with turn signal issues however the hazard signals work just fine. I found a good you tube video that said when the steering assembly is tilted up and down some of the wiring can come loose due to not enough wire length to connectors. I will check that out and see if it is correct and will reply if it resolved my issue or not.

2003 ford explorer XLT turn signal issue

I recently had an issue with the turn signals not working on my 2003 Ford Explorer, however the Hazard signals worked just fine. I was able to get some vitals on my turn signal as they will turn on 1 time when the turn switch is engaged which led me to believe I had voltage. I did some research that said if your turn signal turns on at least 1 time when engaged, it most likely is the turn signal relay which solved my issue. I was able to remove the side dash panel which you see as soon as you open the drive side door and could see the blue OEM turn signal relay. I am a big guy so it took me 20 minute to pry it out and replace it.

Back