Help an Explorer fan from Romania find parts. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Help an Explorer fan from Romania find parts.

popescualestat

Reaction score
City, State
Petrila
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLS
Hello, my name is Alexandru, i`m from Romania, i have a 2002 Ford Explorer XLS 4000 cm3, my problem is that here in Romania i can't find any parts for the Explorer, and i need them, can you help guide me to some online stores or something, please help me because i really love my car. Thank You :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I sell anything differential related, drive shafts, bearings, etc. Otherwise I'd think rockauto is probably one of the best around. We sell them too..excellent company.

parts...

The problem is that i don't know how are many parts named in english. But i can send a photo and translate somehow how they are better from romanian in english. I've also uploaded a photo of which part i need the most, and if u are kind to tell me the name of this part to search in the catalog. I've translated from romanian to english with google translator but the problem is that the result isn't the best i think:p: the result is ball bearing. The problem consists, when i drive with 30 mph i hear a sound at the right-back of the car it's like vuu-vuu, when i accelarate to 60 mph it's more regular, so when i raise the speed the sound from the back is more often and annoying. Thank you for your support.
rulment02.jpg

Rockauto.com is a site sponsor and carries a lot of things and does ship world wide. Sadly, because of all the Internet scams which originate in your country, many sellers don't ship to Romania (and other Eastern European countries for the same reason). I'd imagine Rock does but you may want to check their policies first.

Back