• Register Today It's free!

Help please

brady23

Reaction score
City, State
Twin Falls Id
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Explorer xlt
Hey guys I am jake and I have been looking and looking for a 3 inch body lift or suspension lift I want to be able to put 33 inch tires on a 20 inch rim and I can't fit that size without a lift if anyone could hep please let me know thank you
2006 ford explorer XLT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Your going to need both to fit 33's

You can clear 275/60/20's with a 2.25/1.75 spacer and a 1.5in body lift.

DSCN0097.jpg

Your explorer looks good that's the look I am after so I found a leveling kit with 2.5 in the front and 1.25 in the rear where do I find the 1.5 body lift I have looked everywhere

Ok so what do I need to do

Ok cool thanks will let you know if I have questions

I have a couple questions if you could that would be great this is my first time doing this 12084902986

3 inch body lift

I want to put a 3 inch body lift on my 06 explorer any suggestions

Krazer

Where do I find the 8 pucks

I would post the questions in the section that had the thread to get better responses...

I'll try to explain the reply... :D

Lots of times, we have really long threads that answer questions if time is taken to go through them. It takes members a LONG time to write some of those threads sometimes. Sometimes it takes hours to read through them also. Unfortunately, the type of info that is included in those threads, coveted, and invaluable to have when ordering something- isn't always offered by manufacturers.

Some new members will post a request for help, a link is posted, and they they come back to ask without reading the thread because (summarizing) "it takes a long time to read that, and I just have a couple of quick questions..."

Not saying that you're doing that, but that may have been the thought with Triton's answer... :)

I would post the questions in the section that had the thread to get better responses...

I'll try to explain the reply... :D

Lots of times, we have really long threads that answer questions if time is taken to go through them. It takes members a LONG time to write some of those threads sometimes. Sometimes it takes hours to read through them also. Unfortunately, the type of info that is included in those threads, coveted, and invaluable to have when ordering something- isn't always offered by manufacturers.

Some new members will post a request for help, a link is posted, and they they come back to ask without reading the thread because (summarizing) "it takes a long time to read that, and I just have a couple of quick questions..."

Not saying that you're doing that, but that may have been the thought with Triton's answer... :)

And, since it takes a while to read, think how hard it would be to search thru all the information if it was answered in every thread. for ease of search, in fact, threads like this one should be deleted. IMO

Back