Hey Guys, I'm New! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hey Guys, I'm New!

I'm here to chat with the men. He He :)

Howd' you know I was a lady? :p

How old are you??? Married?? Kids???

I checked out the ladies forum..they were talking about cute men. I'd rather talk about my pathetically stock X, than men.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol thats funny. To answer your questions: Not many guys go by the name of Mona, 21, big no, no

Oh yeah Good guess :p I'm a girl. :)

Big No, No??? what is ???

married? big no kids? no

Aha..I gotcha now. :) Yeah same with me. Got a girl??

Whats your X look like???? :) Mine is so pathetically stock I wont even post a pic LOL :)

so what mods do you have in mind?

I really have no money to do anything right now. :( I had to replace the tranny 5 000 km's ago..which cost ,e 2600$ so I'm just working to pay that crap off :( 3rd transmission now.

I'd like to do the sleek stuff like yours. No big mudders or anything. I was 20's or 22's. I'd ideally like it to be black..but the green colour is okay. Icurrently just have a small system in it..nbut looking at getting 2 15's soon. My one ten doesn't do me much justice. Sounded SO loud in my lat car though.

I'm trying to get out of the import thing..as my last car was pretty done up. But I keep learing towards rims etc. :p

I like your front grill...a LOT. :D

Thanks....I sent you a PM.

Uh Oh.now I have to figure out how to receive it lol :)

go to the homepage and you should see a message saying that you recieved a PM.

Mona...if you want real live conversations...try the chat room between 7-9 PM our time.....the best way to go there is not through the board though....

Here: Dead Link Removed

Between 10-20 people in there from 7-9 usually.

Welcome to the forum. I am new myself. I finally joined the forum after being bugged by my sister since like July.

Originally posted by MonaLeMoo
I'd rather talk about my pathetically stock X, than men.

I totally agree Mona.
It's nice to see another lady join the forum.

Originally posted by MonaLeMoo How old are you??? Married?? Kids???

I'm a 46 year old single mom of two daughters, ages 18 and 10.

Welcome to the forum and I KNOW you will have lots of fun here :)

Peace,

Welcome and enjoy your stay!!! :)

I'm 21, not married nor have kids. :p

wow, this is turning into a personals ad thread!! jeez.. you desperate desperate guys... :D j/k

welcome aboard

Married with 2 kids... if you are into that sort of thing...

j/k :p :D Welcome aboard! :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Aww..guys...nice to see people responding to me :) What do you all do during the day? Work? Play? I sit at work all day...on here. Never really no where to go for chat action on this place...LOL I cant go to the chat room either as my work doesnt allow anything with the word 'chat' on the computers lol :)

I'm 20/F/Dancer/....you guys?

Back