Hey Guys, I'm New! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hey Guys, I'm New!

im only 27 but the sad part is im still climbing LOL?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by YourmamaISSOL
im only 27 but the sad part is im still climbing LOL?

Don't worry...my age is climbing too. I sometimes wish I can just go back to pre-school and have fun and not to worry about anything!!! :p

Yea life was much easier when you had some one to change you, feed you, and bath you. Cool thing is in another 60 years or so some one will have to do that again.. ooooo i cant wait. LOL

LOL :) 27 is the perfect age. Id love to date a guy that was 27!!!! :) Perfect..somewhat ready to settle down :)

Originally posted by '96explorereddiebauer
I sometimes wish I can just go back to pre-school and have fun and not to worry about anything!!! :p

That's what I told everybody I was going to do my senior year in hs cause I didn't wanna go to college and I never learned to play well w/ others, my friend was going to join me cause he never learned how to share.

Welcome Mona
wavey.gif
......from one of the so called 30+ something people on this board.

Really if ya like to chat come on into the chatroom Gina is there some nights and she is from Everett Washington not too far from Abbotsford. I have relatives in Abbotsaford and Langely but they bug me so I try to stay clear of them. They are just way tooooo happy for my taste.

Oh and watch out for X-Factor I think he is the local board Stalker not to be mistaken for Stocker.
hit.gif

confirmed: board stalker, I am. stocker I am not. ;)

*Note to self* Look over sholder for X~Factor*Note to self*

JK

Originally posted by AlaskanJack

Really if ya like to chat come on into the chatroom Gina is there some nights and she is from Everett Washington not too far from Abbotsford. I have relatives in Abbotsaford and Langely but they bug me so I try to stay clear of them. They are just way tooooo happy for my taste.

Get it right...it is Bellingham Washington.... :D

Originally posted by YourmamaISSOL
*Note to self* Look over sholder for X~Factor*Note to self*

JK

Yea but once you see a mug shot of me, I am sure you wouldn't mind me stalking you. ;)

Originally posted by Crankcase
Get it right...it is Bellingham Washington.... :D

Oh and that's Crankcase as you can see he is always a bit CRANKY!! Everett or Bellingham same diff to me they're both too far for me to drive!:D hehe

Originally posted by AlaskanJack
Oh and that's Crankcase as you can see he is always a bit CRANKY!! Everett or Bellingham same diff to me they're both too far for me to drive!:D hehe

Hmm...it seems Kurt wants a Row......LOL!

Hi Mona! Welcome to the site! I didn't realize you were also in BC. Come visit us in the chat sometime :D Hey, and all us northwesterners gotta get together sometime for a (stocker) wheelin trip!!

Oh goh... I forgot to post, I'm 20 as well.

yea we could find a ditch to play in. :p LOL

Gary

You guys are all so much fun :)

I live in Abbotsford..super close to Bellingham..like a 30 minute drive! :) You all get together and 4X4? Hmm doubt my truck could handle that. It really is old LOL :) almpst 200 km's on my bad boy!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LMAO, this is the longest thread I've ever seen in the new member forum :p Hey Maureen, havent talked to ya in a while, hope all is well :D

Back