Husband saw another GREEN X!!!

FordMomof3

Reaction score
City, State
S.E. Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer XLT (!!!!)
he wins.

As of today, this is the first one and he saw it at Ford World Headquarters building.

He couldn't get close enough to see if it was a special plate on it or anything - he doesn't think the mgmt leases are up yet.

So - this makes the first sighting in S.E. MI of another GREEN one. Our sales person hasn't seen another one either.

*sigh* - so much for being the only GREEN X in the area!

Go Green!

Hi FordMomof3! We ordered our '13 XLT May 3rd in Green Gem. The dealer said "You would really order a car in green?" and made no effort to hide his disbelief. Most of the green ones we have found d have been in Colorado and Utah. We live in Central Florida, so those weren't great transfer options for us and nowhere could we find quite the combination we wanted. So we ordered. Just finally saw a green one in person at the Daytona Auto Mall and, woah, I was in love. Was getting a bit worried b/c the color on the website is a bit bright. In person, so stunning! Glad we took the leap. Hope you are enjoying yours, and since we are way down here, you can maintain your Michigan exclusivity:)

Liratoad - Congrats on your new order!! The green is AWESOME!! The dealership where we bought it had 2 limiteds on the lot on Sunday - but *I* still haven't seen one anywhere but there.

I LOVE the green - I think it's very unique and distinctive. What interior did you get? We got the medium light stone (I was afraid the dark interior would be hot - I guessed right with how warm the inside of the truck gets). It's really really a beautiful vehicle!!

Maybe one day we'll be in FL and run across your Green Gem :) My grandparents live in Largo!

Back