I swear, it follwed me home. Kert's B2 project | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I swear, it follwed me home. Kert's B2 project

Still sitting in the driveway. I finally got the tubing for the panhard bars. I'm been spending most of my time getting my boat project going and doing yard work.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sad to say it, but here is the update that no one wanted to see...I posted this on a local off road site today. I hate to see it go with how much work went into it and it not being done, but sometimes you have to cut your losses. I prefer to sell local, but I will ship stuff if anyone's interested.

http://www.dirttraveler.com/miobi/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1872

Sorry to hear this Kert with all the time and $$ you have in it. Hope things work out for you.

Kind of sad to part everything out, but cash in hand makes me feel a little better. Sold the axles out of it today and turned a $200 profit on them :D

I am still unsure what I want to do with the drive-train, I think I may finish the rebuild on the motor and trans this winter so they are worth a little more. For some reason I'm having a hard time wanting to get rid of the dana 20 t-case as well because they are so hard to find.

Back