I want to boil my rear tires but auto4wd won't let me? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I want to boil my rear tires but auto4wd won't let me?

Thats one advantage of a 2-wheel drive V-8 Explorer, just turn the traction control off and your good to go :burnout:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow there's some touchy people on here. I have the V8 with 2 wheel drive. (I don't need the 4 wheel). I burn them all the time... I have had no issues with this beast. I have owned it for 3 years now. and the only thing I have done is replace the tires.

I'd say go for it. You know what you are doing.

Wow there's some touchy people on here. I have the V8 with 2 wheel drive. (I don't need the 4 wheel). I burn them all the time... I have had no issues with this beast. I have owned it for 3 years now. and the only thing I have done is replace the tires.

I'd say go for it. You know what you are doing.
Wow, this thread is about doing burnouts with a 4wd and/or the BWM. Your transfer case-less vehicle is totally different - its like comparing apples to oranges.

so I don't think you are getting my point... I'm saying if he want's to burn the hell out of his tires... let him. it's his vehicle. This dude was just asking what's the best way to get them to burn out. he didn't ask if by doing this will it hurt his trans case or trans.

And were saying he needs to be aware of the danger - because I'm pretty sure he did not know what the drivetrain consequences are - as most people don't know and some will come back later with drivetrain problems.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back