I want your ideas/suggetions for stickys. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I want your ideas/suggetions for stickys.

Dan Whitaker

One fast putty tat
Reaction score
City, State
Raytown MO (Kansas City suburb)
Year, Model & Trim Level
No Mounty no more.
Hello everyone.:)

I'm now co-moderating the Audio Forum with Kris.

I would like to add stickys in regards to general audio questions such as:

What is HP & LP for on an amp
What is RMS
What is clipping
and so on

If you have something written up PM me & I will add it.

Lets make this forum a Rockin' Thumpin' *****:)

Dan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

maybe a link to an enclosure design website that helps for volume and port length calculations.

Perhaps a link to a page with certain gen stereo wiring codes. There seems to be a fair amount of requests for this info recently. I could maybe make one up next time I have some free time. Just as an example I had made this one up for a forum I frequented with my old car.

http://www.ericksaint.com/j_body/wiring_info.htm

Perhaps a link to a page with certain gen stereo wiring codes. There seems to be a fair amount of requests for this info recently. I could maybe make one up next time I have some free time. Just as an example I had made this one up for a forum I frequented with my old car.

http://www.ericksaint.com/j_body/wiring_info.htm

Erik, if you do that I'll set you up with 6 months worth of Elite Explorer privliedges:salute:

www.the12volt.com has box and wiring calculators, it also has wiring for about every vehicle out there

www.bcae1.com-everything about audio and what not

a thread about big 3 for electrical
about deadening

if you go to www.caraudio.com they have a few sticky's in each section of their forum

a thread about capacitor and resistor crossover values, with equations to figure out more complex ones

a thread about capacitor and resistor crossover values, with equations to figure out more complex ones

might be a little more than the people on here are looking for

might be a little more than the people on here are looking for

Prolly. Good stuff to reference though. Maybe I can dig around and find what I had in mind.

Well I had the pages started and due to a hard drive issue some of the tables got corrupted. Need to start over from scratch. I'll post a link to the temp files when I get them redone. Was out of town for work all weekend, then going back out of town most of next week, so maybe in a week or 2 I'll have them up. At least a basic page started anyway.

Back