Interchangeable parts between the Explorer, and the Mountaineer. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Interchangeable parts between the Explorer, and the Mountaineer.

I just bought a 1997 Mountaineer AWD 5.0 v8. I was wondering what parts are interchangeable between the explorers of that generation and the mountaineer for example like tailights, headlights, grilles, that sort of thing.

Thanks,
Robby

How'd it go, any luck? May go out to one tomorrow or Thursday if ya still need it
Nevermind, may be later than that, had some issues come up that I probably won't be able to start on till Friday. I'll let ya know when I've got a better set time again.

Nevermind, may be later than that, had some issues come up that I probably won't be able to start on till Friday. I'll let ya know when I've got a better set time again.
May be out there tomorrow if all goes well, if ya still need it let me know @bcproducer . If I ain't heard from ya beforehand, I wont be grabbing one, but I'll still take a look if I've got the time.

i own a 2009 4.6L Ford Explorer. i need a new liftgate, rear bumper, and i wanna add an 3rd row. could i take those parts from a mountaineer??

Back