Interco's newest tire!!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Interco's newest tire!!!!!

Its called the TRXUS M/T. basically it looks like it has been designed to compete with the BF Goodrich Mud Terrain. Heres the info from interco's website...
Dead Link Removed

Throughout the years Interco has been engaged in the development of tires for the off road enthusiast who needed the best possible performance under the most severe off road conditions. The Trxus M/T is Interco's answer to the needs of those who do not require the maximum off road traction but want a superb tire with good looks. The Trxus M/T is at home in general utility service. It has a tighter tread pattern, multiple siping, sidewall protection features and a surprisingly quiet highway ride.

Each Trxus M/T tire has its individual specifications and is heavier than the original equipment tires of comparable size. Many brands of tires are made from generic specifications which means there are many "brand names" coming out of a particular factory but all the tires have a common specification basic body or casing. The only difference is the mold the tire is cured in. The tires will have different tread designs but the body of the tire is common to many others of the same size but under various names.

LT235/85R16 LRE
LT255/85R16 LRD
LT265/75R16 LRD
LT285/75R16 LRD

31X10.50R15 LRC
(Available late November)

Full line being developed

I like em! What do you all think?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like the look but they don't have them big enough! :) I want a 35x12.50! :) Accually I am going to try to get some 35's the next time around and chop out whatevers in the way!

Price?
Performance?
Pictures (more)?
Potential winner?

Did I hear someone say "mud?"

Dead Link Removed

Damn, I wish they made these for SUVs and not just ATVs...

¿Como se dice "Let's go veritcal!"? Dead Link Removed

actually the new swampers haven't been officialy released yet. and i suspect that some place (4wheelparts.com) will have an add letting everybody know about them when they are done.....

Hm, I dunno the translations, but it looks like they don't even make a 33....let alone i see no 15....Riff? There are more to come? Fly AU...I like those...too bad they aren't our size:)
Thanks,
Pete

[Edited by RFR2212 on 10-25-2000 at 02:34 PM]

yeah...i think the whole line is being developed still....so patience young one...patience...

Well... http://www.tyres1.com now has them for sale! I wonder how well they wheel.....price isn't too bad....106 for a 31x1050

They look cool. Wonder how they perform? My biggest mistake was I think I should have got 15" wheels & tires. It seems 16" tires cost alot more! Stock was 16"... then I got the firestones replaced with the BFGs and new wheels. However the 285/75-16 @ $133 arent bad but id need a lift to fit them :)

Back