John Rock Memorial Meet and Run | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

John Rock Memorial Meet and Run

I had a blast with yall this past weekend. Like Dan said it was great to meet new folks. I especially liked meeting Jeff, he seems to have a witty comment for every situation. I also have some good pictures that i can hopefully get uploaded soon.

Big thanks to Chris again, you have a beautiful home and it was a blast chilling in your garage. I think I will be making more drive to Marble Falls in the future it was great driving through the hills.

Let's not wait to long to meet up again.

I agree :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, in that case I will be in Port Aransas next week. If any of yall are passing through give a shout.

Alright here are my pictures. I tried my hand at some inspiration art I hope it is adequate enough to honor John's memory.

This is when Reaper's hamster died.

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

This is the lovely landscape we were able to drive through.

DSC_0111.jpg

This is my creation. I hope it does our feelings justice.

Johninclouds.jpg

This is my creation. I hope it does our feelings justice.

Johninclouds.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Awesome Mike!!!! :biggthump

Fantastic mate, real work of art.

I put a link to the pic on FB and posted it on my FB page, the pic is now the profile pic for Julia's and John's FB account login.

Outstanding pic Mike!!!

Thanks guys. I wish I could have done a better job, but I can only work with the hands that God gave me. John was a good guy and I know he was smiling down on us last weekend.

Ok Randall and I have created an account on dropbox.com....so what I need from you guys is to e-mail pics@demon4x4.com with your dropbox e-mail address after you've created an account so we can add you're e-mail address to our shared folder for the pixs taken taken at the run so we can put them up as a run on demon4x4.com as well. Dropbox is very easy and it's free, so if you don't have an account go create one and then e-mail us with you address so we can share the folder with you to upload the photos from the memorial run.

and Thanks!!!!

Email sent.

Alright I just got mine set up. Sorry it took so long. We went to Corpus for the week and when i came back I turned on the hot water heater to find out it decided to start leaking. It is not to bad (nothing is flooded). However, I now get to take a bath 1880's style. I have the wife boiling water and literally drawing me a bath.

My pictures are uploaded. Have fun.

Awesome pic's, top stuff.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back