Just got back from wheeling this morning (Sunday) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just got back from wheeling this morning (Sunday)

Brian1

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Albuquerque, NM
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 XLT
Callsign
KG5BAQ
Well I decided to scout some trails this morning for future use of the Albuquerque group and any one else who comes to my city. It is about 25 minutes to the trails from my house. It was a fun time. I found a natural RTI ramp but no pictures since my Explorer was like this: \ and all I could see out my passanger window was the ground. I caught some air accidentaly going over some moguls and hit my head on the roof. The area was pretty neat and had everything from little rock gardens to ledges/stair steps to huge ruts. I got sap on my windows and paint as well as some small scratches which should rub out. I lifted a rear tire going down a small ledge but not by much. Here are some pics: Dead Link Removed

Hey Brian,
Is that on the East side of the Sandia's?

Ray, it is in the canyon. As you are leaving albuquerque it is on the right side of the canyon not quite to the other side of the sandias. When you make it out here again I could take you out there it is not that far at all.

Back