• Register Today It's free!

KKM intake question

lXl Explorer lX

Reaction score
City, State
Hopewell Junction NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Sport
Hey guys i just installed my KKM intake and i was wondering about 2 diffrent things. Where do i hook up the smallwire that was attached to the rear of the stock airbox..im confused as hell with that.

Also what is the tue that was attached to the side near the front of the strock airbox..it looks like it goes somewhere near the engine or something...i didnt know if i need that or if its important or what.

Any answers or suggestions i need badly

Thanx alot
Jay

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by lXl Explorer lX
Hey guys i just installed my KKM intake and i was wondering about 2 diffrent things. Where do i hook up the smallwire that was attached to the rear of the stock airbox..im confused as hell with that.

Also what is the tue that was attached to the side near the front of the strock airbox..it looks like it goes somewhere near the engine or something...i didnt know if i need that or if its important or what.

Any answers or suggestions i need badly

Thanx alot
Jay

1. for the other tubes i jsut pulled them out and didnt worry bout them

2. the tube that ur talking bout is that tube that runs down near the bottom to pull the air in

hope this is right and that this helps

PEACE

yea that tube i think is suckin the air in...hat the hell do i do with it?

Plug them up with bolts. You don't need them.

i just left mine how it is, incase i need to use it again, i think your supposed to take it off though. it just go to behind the radiator

ahhjaws i think hes talking bout the tube near the fender that draws the air/water(;) ) in...........

on mine it was a PITA but i took out the whole thing

PEACE

I left mine in as well.

Originally posted by XplorerKid
ahhjaws i think hes talking bout the tube near the fender that draws the air/water(;) ) in...........

on mine it was a PITA but i took out the whole thing

PEACE

OoooooHHhhhhhhhhh!

Yea, I just left mine there too.

Back