Lean and lifts

dwendell65

Reaction score
City, State
Wadsworth
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 explorer sport
6cyl.
So... I have an 03 explorer sport XLT. 6cyl 4.0 litre. Only 52k..
Just put a brand new set of Monroe's all round on it, as this is truly the only thing that this truck needed. Pretty sure it's sat around for a while, as the tires are showing signs of some dry rot but I think I'll be able to make it through the winter. They are wranglers and still have incredible thread depth. My problem is that it is leaning on the front and the rear driver side just a bit. Anybody want to chime in and help me with this issue?

So... I have an 03 explorer sport XLT. 6cyl 4.0 litre. Only 52k..
Just put a brand new set of Monroe's all round on it, as this is truly the only thing that this truck needed. Pretty sure it's sat around for a while, as the tires are showing signs of some dry rot but I think I'll be able to make it through the winter. They are wranglers and still have incredible thread depth. My problem is that it is leaning on the front and the rear driver side just a bit. Anybody want to chime in and help me with this issue?
Btw I just like to say it's really nice finding this forum and knowing that other people have an interest and a love for these older explorers!

Btw I just like to say it's really nice finding this forum and knowing that other people have an interest and a love for these older explorers!
Is your 2003 a 2 door?

Welcome to the forum!

Back