Lets see yours

kevin p

Reaction score
City, State
Telford Shropshire England
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 4.o sohc
View attachment 55075

Seeing as we have alot of new members, lets have some piccies.

Here's my baby.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That looks really nice, where you get the side bars from under the doors?

Id be too embarassed to put a pic of mine on, its a work horse so may take a 'action' shot thursday :)

Rich

Here you go:
IMG00023-20090702-1426888.jpg

explorer fuel pump 2009 004.jpg

mmm beautiful
nice truck kev
hope you can do FF next year bud so we can have a drool:p:

Hey Rich,
Have you parked under a rainbow?:D

lol my chrome aint that shiny ...camera was being odd ... :)

25explorer.jpg

34.jpg

muddy.jpg

And a recent "action" shot, after I bent my expensive new antenna.

bentwhip.jpg

And a pic of my CB setup.

CBsplorer2.jpg

As you can see I never leave home without an Alvin toy on the dash. When the weather gets a little nicer I'm going to finish a light bar for the roof, and a secondary CB antenna on the rear quarter.

I like the look of your Explorer, Kevin.

Hi Rich & ILIKEMICE,
My Ex dosen't look that clean very often. Its usually splashing around in a muddy horse field moving horse boxes and trailers. Its nice to see pictures of yours Ex's doing what they were meant to do. Thanks.:thumbsup:
Kev.

:D hopefully we,ll see some more uk pics posted !

Picture

How do you get the pictures to attach? Mine won't let me

piccies

Nice cars, will try an get some pics of my girl up, wheels not as good as some though....

Steve:p:

I can see I'm gonna have to wash my baby and get some photo's up

Pics

can anyone please tell me how I can upload my pics to this thread.

Thanks

Nathan

Hi Rich & ILIKEMICE,
My Ex dosen't look that clean very often. Its usually splashing around in a muddy horse field moving horse boxes and trailers. Its nice to see pictures of yours Ex's doing what they were meant to do. Thanks.:thumbsup:
Kev.

The only reason it's clean is because it's been rained on. I like to keep it a little muddy so it doesn't look like a street queen.

As for putting photos up, I use Photobucket to host mine. www.photobucket.com all you need to do is upload a photo then paste a link into your forum posts.

latest one so far finally ,torsion twist and kevin p shacles fitted removed lower bumper just need to make a grill for underneath and then some offroading again in the autumn!
29042009012.jpg

Nice colour swampy. Not seen one on the road like that.

cheers kevin, found another pic just before shackles fitted this is why i removed lower bumper ,it was the second number plate ive lost whilst on manouvers!
07122008-1.jpg

Are those Insa Turbo tyres you have there? They're next on my wish-list. 265/75/16?

they are indeed,very noisey at first and then they either quiet down or you get used to the noise i think its the latter!,mine are on full time and have no trouble with them in fact i was still cruising at 30 in all that snow not so long ago on a straight run they are great in the wet i havent spun it yet but havent pushed it?,braking is greatly reduced somewhat but you adjust accordingly.superb offroad i was going through pea soup and others getting stuck! but maybe that was the ex lol.as there directional i got a different insa model as a spare which i havent used but can throw on any corner if required .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

All my friends use those Insas too, on and off road. They're awesome. Where did you get your shackles, by the way?

Back