Looking for mud in the Austin area? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for mud in the Austin area?

skatermania88

Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Sport
Anybody know of any legal places to 4x4 around the austin area? The only place I know of is under the montopolis bridge. That's only good when it's been raining alot. I've heard of a place out in round rock. I guess tahitian villiage is out of the question. I've looked around and everything I can find is atleast two hours away. Well anybody know of any other places that are in central texas.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lookin for some locals

who's from austin? i'm from here and and it seems like there arent any serious explorations people around just a bunch of people who let there explorers turn into hoopties. where is everybody at.

Thanks for searching.

These guys are from the Austin area:

man those trucks are all fixed up im just starting to do all that to mine. maybe they can tow me around. haha

Im from round rock.

Whats up with this I didnt even know there were EF peeps in the Austin area.. :-S

We are going wheeling soon in Hamilton, Tx

spotted

hey i just saw someone today in a lifted white mounty 4x4 asking me where i'm headed on my way home to Hutto. who was that? i know your on here:)

I haven't seen a white lifted mounty in my travels of the area...

maybe it wasnt a mounty. but im pretty sure it was. passin through maybe?
white ex. black wheels. looked like 35's. lift and a body lift. no bumper on back. V8. guy was country redneck like me lol
i got off the hwy at la frontera going home, he kept going north

Here's our ever growing list of Texas wheeling locations. Quite a few of them near Austin. But since 'near' is a subjective term, here's what we have in the state: http://demon4x4.org/txtrails.htm

IM the redneck in the white mountaineer haha just joined i actually would like to meet up with some guys from austin do some wheelin or mabey start a club

What part of Austin are you in?

Im in round rock by ikea i work at keystone automotvie

Do you work at lief johnson ? I got a return call today from bandit customs are they around still

That was Russell he is my room mate and business partner for bandit customs. Yes he works at lief Johnson.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yea i called him back small world so is there a club in town i mean it would be cool to have an explorer meet my g/f's brother has a car club kck customs id like to start a club for rangers, explorers, mountys anything like that around?

Back