looking for some family easy trails... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

looking for some family easy trails...

ash98fordexp

Reaction score
City, State
beaverton im
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 ford ex xlt 4.0l sohc
im looking for some easy trails around gladwin county mi.. or surrounding areas. i have a 2 yr old and a 5 yr old so it cant be to aggresive just wanting some nice hill..little mud..water things like that.. any help would be helpful thanks

hey.

i have a mountaineer pretty much stock. just some decent tires and etc. but i have been looking to go to bundy hill or genesse county offroad park sometime to go and just do a little mudding/ trail riding.

Im only 18 i just like to get out in the mud and play, but its my daily driver so im not looking to abuse her to much.

we might be able to get out sometime and go to one of them together if you wanted? how close are you to lansing thats where i live, and what vehicle do you have?

im game on a sunday, how much is genesee county offroad park? money is really tight right now.

ya i agree on money being tight. thats also why i am not looking to do anything extreme cause im a college student living in an apartment, breaking stuff is not good at all. but the link below is an attachment to the website with all the info.

this money is pretty busy. next month i can prolly get out there if you would want to meet up. also if you could send some pics of your truck would help too, just so i know what im going with.

http://www.geneseecountyparks.org/mounds.htm

thanks,

im brandon by the way

Back