Misc Gen II Stuff For Sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Misc Gen II Stuff For Sale

As I have previously posted, I have purchased a new Edge Limited AWD and now have a few items for a '98 4.0L SOHC for sale. I have:

1 - Magnefine ATF Filter with hoses, fittings, and hose clamps. New in box, never installed.
1 - WIX #33296 Fuel Filter. New in box, never installed.
2 - Westin #39-3085 Tail Light Guards w/ screws for mounting. Installed for a short time, no nicks or scratches.
2 - 1AAuto 1AWRK00467 Front Window Set. Regulators with motors. These are for the front driver and passenger windows. New in box, never installed. Also included are the nuts/bolts/washers from Home Depot that I spec'd for installation.
1 - Dorman 604-202 Blend Door Actuator - new in box, never installed
1 - Dorman 902-221 Blend Door - new in box, never installed.

If anybody is interested in any of these parts, shoot me a pm. I'm not looking to make any money off this stuff, just want to get them to someone who can make use of them. Shipping would be from 75025 if you want to check.

Thanks!
Chef Duane

Guys, I REALLY want to get rid of this stuff. I have no need for it and it is taking up space in my garage. I know someone must have a need for some of this. Let's Make a Deal! Priced to go, go, go!! All inquiries considered!!!!

:chug::thumbsup::bounce::wave::burnout::salute:

I know this thread is old, but, do you still have the tail light guards and window set?

You can email me dragonchasers@yahoo.com or call or text five612tenthree399

MT

Mas, I'm sorry but both those items have been sold. The only thing I have left is the Magnefine Filter. I'll send you an email on this also.

Back