Moab 2005 June 3-5 | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2005 June 3-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick said:
I'll make reservations for you two in Tuba City :D
Now that's the stuff dreams are made of.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be there with my Mom.

Talked to a buddy who lives in/by Provo and and he said it wasn't to hot yet. That might be a good sign.

Positive Vibes said:
Talked to a buddy who lives in/by Provo and and he said it wasn't to hot yet. That might be a good sign.
I'd check again. . . according to weather.com it was 95* out there yesterday. :eek: Y'all have fun now. :p

Jefe said:
I'd check again. . . according to weather.com it was 95* out there yesterday. :eek: Y'all have fun now. :p
Wow that would be nice. I'd love to see cool weather like that.

100 degree days are forecast for the entire weekend, better bring plenty of liquids...

water and a spray bottle in my passenger seat, just like every other year :) I will have AC eventually! hahaha

410Fortune said:
water and a spray bottle in my passenger seat, just like every other year :) I will have AC eventually! hahaha

I could have AC.. Except the cool air wouldn't stay in the zuk for long..

I am planning on a big cooler full of ice and water bottles.

100 degrees is normal for me, its not to bad. Its when the sun is directly on you when it starts to suck.

Im still planning on coming out there, need to make a reservation somewhere. I still want to ride along on the hard trails and leave my Explorer parked for at least 1 of the days, maybe both since there are mostly modified Explorers making it out there. Looks like there may be a few open seats?

Brian i will have the hole back seat empty after all, i just need to bolt the seat in to make sure theres leg room. Ill get them in by saturday and let you know for sure. Man what a hell of a week. Right now im covered in shaving cream from the senior countdown. lol Fun times!

I'll have an open front seat. Char won't be able to make it.

Man I hate to do this to everyone, but.......

I'm STILL IN! :p

I wouldn't miss it for anything and even better I'll have my own X working this year. :bounce:

I am bringing lots of beer left over from a retirement party here and need help getting rid if it. Mostly Heineken, but it's still beer.

tdavis said:
I am planning on a big cooler full of ice and water bottles.

Are you going to take the lid off the cooler and sit on it? :D

I also have an open front seat, but I also tend to :roll: with passengers :eek:

Rick, I would love to ride passenger in your rig. I dont think I have even been in the Pumpkin before. Good to know there are some open seats so I could switch off too. I may just cruise out in the Expedition (it has A/C :thumbsup:) and ride along both days. I will probably bring the parents along and they can do Canyonlands and other touring while we are out on the trails.

Joey, thanks, I will probably ride in yours for a little if it works out.

offroadkc said:
If you want I'll buy the all the beer you can drink if you come help me put my rig together. How's that for a deal?:chug:
I'll be there in spirit.
I had planned to have it together by the end of last year. So now it's 6 months later and ...
I'm getting close.
Oh and Charlie doen't ride with me anymore since the AZ Jeep incident. :(
well uh if there was more time I would love to, Oh yeah I forgot about that, do you still talk to him??? I wonder if ROb would ride with me??????

I too should have a free back seat! and Jamie you are on with the Beers!

SEE Y'ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! one more week, oh yeah and one more day

Diff Whack Daddy said:
Are you going to take the lid off the cooler and sit on it? :D

You giving away all my ideas to keep cool?

offroader_69_me said:
do you still talk to him??? I wonder if ROb would SEE Y'ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! one more week, oh yeah and one more day
Not very often. He had a girl kinda mess with his head and he is a bit reclusive these days. As for Rob. His girlfriend rolled his jeep :roll: (The one he bought after I wrecked the old one - he is not meant to have one) and he is going to build it up for a trail rig now. So until then yeah I'm sure he'd like a ride.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Okay I got my front driveshaft, but there is ALOT to do before shes trail worthy...

It has been like this every single year, I started this project in friggin December thinking I will be done in April, perfect for Moab....
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back