Moab 2015 - May 22-24 | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be heading to Tuba City Thursday afternoon to spend a little time at the fire station...should arrive in Moab around 9-10am, but can get there sooner if there will be a morning run made on Friday...

Im in for a Friday run, can't wait to get out there!

Coca Cola's latest can design.... ..

coke%20can_zpsxjk3aanr.jpg

Have fun in Moab and be careful.. .. .ish

...I decided to lighten my load on what I am bringing so here's what I got..:popcorn:

...I am bringing 4 of my c-clip eliminator kits for the first gens and Rangers, a highly sought after transfer case shifter boot, a bunch of koozies and some other stuff to share including a couple caps for a couple lucky members ..:)

...I decided to lighten my load on what I am bringing so here's what I got..:popcorn:

...I am bringing 4 of my c-clip eliminator kits for the first gens and Rangers, a highly sought after transfer case shifter boot, a bunch of koozies and some other stuff to share including a couple caps for a couple lucky members ..:)

Score!

It seems like with all the extra parts everyone is bringing, we could build an entire explorer....hmm, there's an idea for a tv show...everyone from across the nation brings certain parts, and in one week, all the EF members build an explorer in Moab and wheel it, where it was birthed....

...I'm also going to bring my new copy of Four Wheeler and see if I can get Brian1 to Autograph it for me...

I call first in line for autographs...:D

It seems like with all the extra parts everyone is bringing, we could build an entire explorer....hmm, there's an idea for a tv show...everyone from across the nation brings certain parts, and in one week, all the EF members build an explorer in Moab and wheel it, where it was birthed....

Goal for next years big anniversary trip? Feature for a magazine? Dirt Every Day episode? :D I'm totally down for this...

Score!

Heck yeah! Maybe Randall can actually wheel an Explorer in Moab! :p:

Just kidding Randall! :D

I'll be heading to Tuba City Thursday afternoon to spend a little time at the fire station..

We'l have to keep an eye out for you on the road between Kayenta and Tuba City:thumbsup:

We'l have to keep an eye out for you on the road between Kayenta and Tuba City:thumbsup:

When and which way are you heading up? Guessing you're taking 17 to 89 in Flag, and then 89 to 160 north of Cameron through Tuba? I won't be in Tuba until the afternoon on Thursday, but if you were to go through Luepp (Townsend-Winona Rd in Flag to Luepp, left onto Rt 2 just past the bridge) and head north to Kykotsmovi, the school is right off 264 on the way to Tuba. :thumbsup::D

Ahh, I thought you were in Kayenta. I think we'll stick to our regular route, we'll see you in Moab.

Speaking of Moab the temperature forecast looks outstanding!

Anyone need any mustang parts? I got a 4 lug 8.8 rear axle out of a 90ish 5.0, 7.5 axle out of a 2000 V6 and other parts from the 2000.

...I'm in Northern Arizona's Coconino NF about 40 miles from meeting up with Brian1..

There's about 6" of snow where I'm at and its raining big drops with big flakes in between.

Brian texted me its cold, wet, but no snow and they were packed in already. Did I mention the overland Expo takes place and the camping is on a reseded lake? :rolleyes:

This weather should make our offroad trip from the event all the way to Moab interesting.

The rain just turned to big snow..:eek:

Looks like you guys are gonna have a blast! Hopefully next year i can make it!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Caught up with Brian1 at the Overland Expo where it has been raining on off all day...The last 4 hours its been trying to snow hard and the temps fell under 35* and starting to stick to the vehicles...

Looks like it will be a mud bog here for a couple days as its suppose to get 3-6 inches snow/rain tonight then start drying out Sunday..

I heard it will be the usual 70-80* in Moab and can't wait to see everyone out there..:)

Back