More Glass Roll Pans Info Here... | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

More Glass Roll Pans Info Here...

emon said:
jamest doesn't count. he ain't normal. ;):D
Truest statement of the year award. :D BTW- im still here. I lurk here every single day. The sport truck forum is as laid back as can be and things run smoothly now. No need for me to be high profile unless things get ugly (which basically never happens anymore).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I wonder how this is coming along :afro:

as do i

james t said:
Truest statement of the year award. :D BTW- im still here. I lurk here every single day. The sport truck forum is as laid back as can be and things run smoothly now. No need for me to be high profile unless things get ugly (which basically never happens anymore).

Read between the lines. The answer is probably here.

well i just spent a good 45mins reading through every post...and now im excitied for a rollpan...i am still amazed at BM's workmanship i wish i could **** like that...do you still plan on making these??

AltrdPrcptn2 said:
...i wish i could **** like that...
Don't we all wish we could **** like that :cool:

oops sorry about the typo...i meant to put "do **** like that"...anyways whats the word on the rollpans?

Does anyone think a 99 4 door would look hot with this and a rear hatch from a 95-97 with no LP Box in the middle? Ive seen a 97 with a 99 Hatch Door bolted on, so i was pretty sure I could do it the other way around. Would the pan from a 97 fit on my 99?
BM Would it be possible for me to have one custom made with custom tails in it? I want either a straight led strip running the legnth of the bottom of the hatch, or maybe a 10" strip on each side, or maybe even ZR Corvette style tails (however much smaller than on vettes) Or maybe i could buy one regular and have a shop down here install them? (Though Im putting it off for a month, I was cheated for almost 1500 today by a local shop)
Does anyone know about these kits Ive seen appearing in adds in Street Trucks where the license plate is hanging beneath the pan, and is motorized to swing down and up at the touch of a switch? Has anyone installed one of thease or even seen them on a vehicle yet? Id really like that, i think itd be crunk. Plus i could hide it when running from cops :p Just kidding, Id never run from any cops, specially in my baby.

[/QUOTE]
Does anyone know about these kits Ive seen appearing in adds in Street Trucks where the license plate is hanging beneath the pan, and is motorized to swing down and up at the touch of a switch? Has anyone installed one of thease or even seen them on a vehicle yet? Id really like that, i think itd be crunk. Plus i could hide it when running from cops :p Just kidding, Id never run from any cops, specially in my baby.[/QUOTE]

why not get a pop-up headlight motor and headlight door out of the junkyard?
itll have a stronger "pull" when doing 80!

Cuz then id have to figure out how to do it. Im 2 lazy, and not mechanicaly enclined enouph, know what Im sayin? I wish I was though, cuz thats a really good idea.

The kit seems pretty cool. U Can wire it to a switch to go when u want, or even hook it up to swing under when the ignition is turned off, and then out when turned on.

Back