Need Help - MFT Screen shots

roamingphantom

Reaction score
City, State
NYC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 EX Limited, 302A
Hello all,
Can someone post a few pics of their MFT screens. Mostly of the navigation screens.

I was looking at some pics and i saw 3d maps etc and when i looked at my NAV there is no way for me to view it like this. the only view i have is the normal flat top down view.

Am i wrong?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tap the button with the red arrow. Should be several choices, including one that is their version of 3D. It's not that remarkable (no buildings, etc.)

It has a 3D view and does have some 3D buildings in metro areas.

Ytq5odajNRa1439NgjpyqBqsfprq1HNeGOkZYZLmRJFE8Cy%20.jpg

Touch the red stylized arrow button on the left hand side above the zoom buttons (the magnifying glasses with the + and - ) and it cycles through different views.

In NYC , you will have one or two buildings :)

In NYC , you will have one or two buildings :)

Not sure of any in Atlanta that I've seen sp far... Pretty sad. On the Pioneer Avic in my truck, it has 3D stuff, but generic stuff like a ferris wheel at Six Flags

I've seen buildings in mine (metro Atlanta). I cant remember exatly where I was because I typically use just the 2D views.

It must take him all winter to shovel that driveway!

HAHA, well I drove around nyc and there are some 3d on major buildings and stuff. I just gotta say that I hate this NAV. Will be posting on the mod section of my newest mod - a Garmin 1300LMT addition to my EX

HAHA, well I drove around nyc and there are some 3d on major buildings and stuff. I just gotta say that I hate this NAV. Will be posting on the mod section of my newest mod - a Garmin 1300LMT addition to my EX

gotcha! I like this NAV better than some of the Honda factory NAVs which don't have 3D, which I find annoying. I would like the map a little more if it wasn't so choppy on the animation.

gotcha! I like this NAV better than some of the Honda factory NAVs which don't have 3D, which I find annoying. I would like the map a little more if it wasn't so choppy on the animation.

If this nav is better that that of a Honda then God help those with Hondas. I have a Pioneer and its day and night when compared to Ford's garbage. What i dont understand is Pioneer and Ford uses the same maps - how hard is it to code

You are at Point A

You want to be at Point B

These are your options to get there.

and then throw in the other fluff on top on the Navigation side.

Also instead of the stupid tone they need to replace that with and actual "Right/Left Turn approaching" or "Exit Approaching"

To really know if MFT in general will be fixed soon, you have to look at who they hired and is it on a contract or full time. Trust me i know how some type of contractors work. Also if those people actually have the experience doing this or just code writers.

I work for the 3rd largest investment bank and ive seen them hire people to do work who know nothing pertaining to the job but just come cheap...and know how to code.

Many coders + no actual experience/subject matter knowledge= garbage.

Easy.

Back