• Register Today It's free!

Need some feedback....

Drummer1

Reaction score
City, State
Cave Creek ,Az
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLT 4.6L Limited
I don't post much, Im not even sure this one is in the correct place, but, if any of y'all want to view the pics of my truck and give me some feedback, suggestions, opinions etc I would very much appreciate it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Post the pics, I'm sure you'll get some feedback.

I put them in "my album" on my profile, Ill try to post here.

Attachments

• truck3.jpg
    truck3.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 183
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 188
  • truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 179

Holy crap, It worked.

Lol, Sitcoms! I was waitin for that! Im thinkin a 3/2 drop , dual exauhst (maybe ), billet grill (black of course) , I have the stuff for the "halo mod" for the headlights and signal mirrors are waiting to go in, just wanted to get some fresh ideas, thanks for the compliments!

so much for feedback, thanks anyway.

Yea that's one thing I've noticed here is that's it's very slow. Lol like they made all the stickies and then said f*** everything else lol. Explorer looks good idk how much more I'd drop it these things have a low frame but I'd do dual exhaust if you have a v8 if it's the 4.0 I'd do a single

The thread is alive! Thanks for the reply mcclain61, I was startin to think I was all alone, lol. Yup, its the V8 4.6L, dual exhaust would be nice, I was gonna drop it just an inch and a half up front (maybe 2") and 3 out back, just to get the wheel wells closer to the tires, but, not covering the tires- maybe air bags so I could adjust the height?

I've got the stuff for headlight halo mod (LED rings)
signal mirrors waiting to go in
Cold air intake needs to be installed

I am not sure about the trim, paint it (white? black? remove?)

airbags would be cool. be able to adjust the ride height. the trim looks pretty good silver

so if it was me id probably keep it silver but they have a paint out now that you can allegedly peel off if you wanted to try out a look before you go hard core dedicated lol

im wanting to do the signal mirrors too just cant find the stuff to do it. ive considered mountaineer mirrors or 07 model mirrors.

and the halo mod is great too (again one of those things i want to do) have you thought about modding in projectors for HID lights?

and on the inside do you still have the factory radio? mine does and when its cold outside until the radio gets warmed up you cant turn it down lol need to try and add steering wheel controls or change out the head unit

I've thought about the Duplicolor too! might give it a shot , cuz, as you said its not permanent

Stock stereo gone , replaced with 7500bt head unit (with steering wheel control adapter), pioneer ts-a6984r speakers and 8' pioneer shallow mount sub-and this system KICKS! Loud and cleeeean . but, wont bother the neighborhood, lol.

I would love the projectors-I barely got the black out headlights past the wife, so I'm waiting for the "right time" to bring those up, Christmas is coming, wink, lol

I was also thinking of white vinyl on the A pillars-(like the Tahoes)

I found the signal mirrors on e-bay, search Roush 2002-2004 Ford Ranger LED Turn Signal Side View Mirrors, they fit perfectly

Never thought about those and I hear you about trying to get stuff done lol always a you spend more time with your truck than me lol yea coz it doesn't ***** lmao

I realize you removed the roof rack, but a chrome roof rack off a limited would tie the chrome wheels in.

Back