NEED Wiring diagrams Limited anti theft controller module & remote power door locks | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NEED Wiring diagrams Limited anti theft controller module & remote power door locks

RustySJohnson

Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Limited
I've found bits and pieces spread all over the forums, but most are not legible after printing or are incomplete. These modules are integrated. I'm installing a deluxe aftermarket remote start with remote keyless entry and am eliminating the factory setup. If anyone has the EVTM, or wiring diagrams.

The factory remote keyless entry and doorlocks are non-functioning. Fob and door switches used to work, but the relays In the module are not working, i'm in need of a complete set of diagrams for the Limited with anti theft controller module limited & electronics options.

Figured out the door locks

I f... up the factory remote keyless entry module, but I redeemed myself by installing off the shelf relays in their place. I figured it out, it' wasn't easy, but I got it.

I came up with my own wiring diagram. Since the '94 with a factory alarm with two step door locks on a remote keyless entry is not common, there's not much info out there. Most of the diagrams I cam across are for the , XL, XLT, and Eddie Bauer. Limited is a little more complicated to install an aftermarket keyless entry and anti theft.

This was much easier on the previous X's.

I still need the wiring diagrams for a 94 Limited if you got 'em. There are 7 wireless channels on my remote I can use for any combination of: Unlock all doors, Lock all doors, Unlock drivers door, courtesy lamps, parking lights, headlights, heated mirrors, window roll down/up module, rear defog, and blower motor.

Attachments

• 20140119_112158.jpg
    20140119_112158.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 849

Hey I started a thread on here that was only Diagrams of 1st Gen Explorers. Why it wasn't made a sticky I don't know???? I pretty much gave up on it when someone told me it would just get lost in here. But it does have what you are looking for!
Anti Theft Circuit
Courtesy Lamps Circuit Limited
4 Door Master with Keyless Entry
I hope these help there are some others on there that might also be of some assistance. I have about 200+ more of these diagrams but I just don't have time to finish this because I am going to college fulltime online and I'm OTR truck driver.:frustrate

Score

I started a thread on here that was only Diagrams of 1st Gen Explorers. Why it wasn't made a sticky I don't know????

This helps tremendously, these are legible and printable, thank you. It should be a sticky, I dug and dug and dug. I've been traveling with my electrical toolbox and meters just in case something goes wrong, and it did. The alarm went off when I arrived at work, I couldn't disarm it with the key in the door locks, power locks, or Keyfob. It was honking, flashing, and couldn't shut it off. I ended up unplugging the module. Luckily, I left the rear trim off for easier access while I was working and just in case I ran into problems. There are relays in the keyless entry module that the anti theft-module and electronics group uses to control everything, but are acting up, they are sticking or not switching. It was disarmed and started right up eight hours later when I left work.

Back