New 2020 Platinum | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New 2020 Platinum

Reaction score
City, State
Eureka Mo
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Platinum
Hey , My name is Drew. Just picked up my new platinum yesterday. Red beauty. Only put about 70 miles on it so far, but love it. Traded in my 2014 F150 lariat, lifted 2.5 inches with Fox coilovers. Hated to let it go but it was time for a new adventure. got the 21 inch wheels with Pirelli scorpions. Had the Pirellis on my f150 when new and they sucked. Worst winter tire ever. Hope these new ones are better. Will replace after 1st snow if not. No pictures yet of my new toy but will post up when I do. Hope to learn from you all.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congratulations on your new Explorer Drew. Welcome to the forum:chug:

Welcome Drew.

Welcome to the gang! That new beast must be awesome do drive.

Hey , My name is Drew. Just picked up my new platinum yesterday. Red beauty. Only put about 70 miles on it so far, but love it. Traded in my 2014 F150 lariat, lifted 2.5 inches with Fox coilovers. Hated to let it go but it was time for a new adventure. got the 21 inch wheels with Pirelli scorpions. Had the Pirellis on my f150 when new and they sucked. Worst winter tire ever. Hope these new ones are better. Will replace after 1st snow if not. No pictures yet of my new toy but will post up when I do. Hope to learn from you all.

Welcome. Looking forward to pics and whether you got a good deal.

Back