• Register Today It's free!

New From Arizona

Exporunner

Reaction score
City, State
Glendale Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Ford Explorer
My name is Tyler i just bought a 1994 2WD 4 door Explorer, vehicle has had alot of owners and a lot of use, Luckily it was owned by a transmission shop in California before i bought it so the automatic transmission has 15K mikes on it, The interior of the vehicle is currently gutted and is getting all new seats and carpets, the front end is getting McNeils 05 Sport-trac conversion with 4 inch bulge fiberglass along with there quarter panel 4 inch fiberglass bulge, Suspension wise it will have a Rough Country 4 inch lift until funds allow for extended Beams and Radius Arms. Before this I owned a 2002 Tundra that also had a Prerunner set up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forums. I live over in Mesa. Hit me up if you ever want to go offroading.

Welcome to the forum. I'm also in the neighborhood, I live up in Wittmann.

I bought Front fiberglass for my girlfriend at the time for her 3rd gen Tacoma from glassworks, drove out to cali cause gas was the same as shipping and talked to Tim (i think was his name), easy when you're in person with cash in hand but have heard bad stories about them lately, its not a shop but a small store front and a warehouse out back, they have the best fitment in my opinion but the stories i have heard have scared me away, http://www.mcneilracinginc.com/off-road-fiberglass/ford/explorer/1991-1994-explorer-4-door/ im doing the sport trac conversion

Yea they did me super wrong!!fit great though after i had them repaired from shipping damages! !

Back