New Guy, Getting rid of welcome message! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Guy, Getting rid of welcome message!

norcalbronco

Reaction score
City, State
Sebastopol, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Ranger XLT
Hello all, nice website! I have a 1996 Ford Ranger 4.0 4x4 with a couple little mods, and a 1972 Ford Bronco with a lot of mods. Im always looking for information so I found this website and added it to the favorites. Anyway heres some pics :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you got some nice trucks there...welcome!

Thanks for the compliments guys. The Bronco has been through a lot. I have spent alot of time and money getting that thing together. I bought it about 6 or 7 years ago, then a few years ago I let my dad drive while we were wheeling and he rolled it lol. Since then I have rebuilt the body, new cage, WH lift and bumper, winch, PS, PB, warflares, wheels, 35" MT claws, and some other stuff Im probably forgetting. Ive attached some pics from the rollover
:D

welcome

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

Hopefully welcoming you will clear my "new guy" message as well - as I've finally gotten a bit tired of seeing it every time I come here looking for archived help and I could use the LCD space ...

Thanks to all for a great resource.

- Don
'99 stock XLT 4.0 SOHC w/145k miles

Back