New Member 2014 in Ruby Red | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Member 2014 in Ruby Red

Reaction score
City, State
Pensacola, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer XLT
Just want to say hi to everyone. I just recently purchased a 2014 XLT in Ruby Red for my wife. We traded in her Honda for the Explorer and she is very happy with it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome! I traded in my Honda too (January) for a Sunset Limited...and have not regretted it other than wishful thinking that why I had not done it before hand? Cheaper insurance, lower payment and let's face it- it's gorgeous! :)

Just want to say hi to everyone. I just recently purchased a 2014 XLT in Ruby Red for my wife. We traded in her Honda for the Explorer and she is very happy with it.
Welcome to the Forum Garrett Custom.:wavey:
I hope the wife will be very happy with her new ride and I assume you get to do all the posting.;)
Happy motoring.:):thumbsup:

Peter

Had to get my 2014 Limited in Ruby Red, only color my wife would drive!

What did you replace the Explorer for?

The Explorer replaced my wifes 2010 Sangria Red Escape, last year I replaced my Sangria Red Focus with a new Sterling Grey Focus, and my son still drives my 98 Sangria Red Explorer. I guess we like red cars!

The Explorer replaced my wifes 2010 Sangria Red Escape, last year I replaced my Sangria Red Focus with a new Sterling Grey Focus, and my son still drives my 98 Sangria Red Explorer. I guess we like red cars!
Welcome to the Forum Roket1.:wavey:
Perhaps it should be RedRoket1.:D
It would be helpful if you added the model (Limited) to your profile so it shows in
the margin every time you post.
Nice choice in colours. Happy motoring.:):thumbsup:

Peter

Back