Opinions on this grill emblem

Hartman

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 5.0
I've changed my grill emblem YET AGAIN! I don't know what's wrong with me.

This one is off of a 2000 Taurus. I think it gives off a more clean look. Any opinions on this?

7134grillemblem.jpg

7134grillemblem2.jpg

:cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hmmm.. it's whispering 'Chrysler Sebring' to me.

EDIT: But maybe once I got used to it. First impression would be no. I like the offset emblem better.

Yea Sections right waaay to much like the sebrings emblem. I say no also

It protrudes a bit too much. Other than that, I like it. A lot.

Edit: Scratch previous comment- It's perfect the way it is!

I like it as well

I just found one on ebay going for about $40, i might try that idea if you dont mind if i can find one at a junk yard

I think it looks real nice real different that most. Great job this is kinda stuff i like to see.

i like it....its something new

thats a keeper. ive been real picky before on what i like the blades on, and i must say i really like it on yours. leave it as is.

Ok I got more yays than nays this time. What do you guys think of a lower billet in the bumper and a custom billet insert in my airdam?

Where do you get the lower bumper grilles from i cant seem to find them.

deffinately throw one in the bumper.

ya, definitely a billet would look great in the bumper. not sure about the airdam though. 3 billets in a row?? i'm just not sure. it might look cleaner w/ just one in the bumper.

its ok but i thought of chrysler at first also i say no... but maybe it will grow on me.

Originally posted by Hartman
What do you guys think of a lower billet in the bumper and a custom billet insert in my airdam?

I say, definitely in the bumper. In the airdam might be an overkill. Why don't we find put- I'm sure somebody out there can photoshop one for you.

Bah you insult me, I can photoshop it myself and I've done it before. Still doesn't beat seeing it in real life though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, heck, let's see it and see what the verdict will be. :)

Back
Top Bottom