Bronco2guy stomping grounds weekend bash. Ideas?? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bronco2guy stomping grounds weekend bash. Ideas??

Looks like having mini run Nov 14th if anyone is close and would like to join, prolly very small, but Unclemike is goona give his new ride some testing. After some all day friday wrenching goes down.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would be interested in going, although I need to figure out were linn, mo is. as long as its not too far away. also depends on how college is going around that time. My rig is still pretty stock, just have that 2" lift with some 31's if I remeber right(265/70/16). Not sure how hard that trails will be for it.

T3H,---as long as its dry out u will be able to run over 1/2 and theres always extra seats to jump in, lilley ur about 3hrs away. We are near Jefferson City, MO

Chad Is the I am in for the March run or that and the little one on Nov 14th??

Updated the list of maybe and coming, this should be a great time.

Not right now, but you just never know-what can be lined up.

Well, I better work on some trails Sunday- To get them little more groomed. But we will have plenty that we can do. Chad you have RZR yet? you coyuld bring it also :)

Ah crap LOL- just relaized on Sat Nov 14th for little get together Deer season starts this day, which isnt to big a problem, just cant go to our other farm, but we have more trails at the one where my brothers shop is. So will be hitting a few less, and doing them likley between 10 until dark and then after dark :)

I can't the 14th:mad: Have to go to manhatten(sp) to pick up some wheels I had polished for the camaro.

I will be there in march come hell or high water.:p: With turdle If he can make it.

No RZR yet, prolly wont get one until next spring so I can save up some money for a down payment. Plus may look for a used RZR also.

Chad do you want regular model or an S like mine?

Not sure yet, I have not done alot of investigation into them now, since there is no way I can buy now since we just got our new house. The modle like yours would be nice, so I will see what is out there when the time arrives.

Chika chika bow wow!

KAPOW!

SHAZAM!

BLAM!

Holy good times Batman! Looks like the wheeling Bandit got it's claws dug deep into Unclemike! He is coming from 1300 miles away!

YEPPERS and your not wrapped to tight are you??:biggthump

Heres some of my favorite flex spots, from last 2 nights of testing.
056.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back