• Register Today It's free!

Picking up Explorer Tomorrow!

noXcuses12

Reaction score
City, State
Coastal, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Limited
I’ll be picking up a 2013 Explorer Limited with 302A package tomorrow. I wanted to get some help on what to look for or test before I drive off the lot? Of course I’m taking my flashlight and going over that thing like on CSI.. I plan to inspect Bumper to Bumper for possible issues. Are there any bugs in the MFT system that I should test? Any keystrokes or button presses that will let me know if it is good or not?

Thanks in advance!!

Take a close look to the paint from all angles. if it is raining do not take it home. Good luck and congrats :)

I’ll be picking up a 2013 Explorer Limited with 302A package tomorrow. I wanted to get some help on what to look for or test before I drive off the lot? Of course I’m taking my flashlight and going over that thing like on CSI.. I plan to inspect Bumper to Bumper for possible issues. Are there any bugs in the MFT system that I should test? Any keystrokes or button presses that will let me know if it is good or not?

Thanks in advance!!
There is a check list a member posted a while back. I'll try doing a search for it.

Check this out;
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314373&highlight=helpful+hints

Peter

Back