pictures?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

pictures??

99explorer16

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 ford explorer xls
Does anyone have pictures of a 99 explorer or similar explorer with a 3 inch body lift on 31s. I wanna get 33s but there pretty expensive so I wanna see what my explorer would look like with 31s. So please help me out if you can

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

here's 31's no lift,
294478_10150895386055165_2015217826_n.jpg

it's a 99 xls, on the right

Thats exactly like my explorer other then I don't have 31s and I have a 3 inch body lift. Do you think 31s will still look good with the 3 inch body lift

actually they look okay,,
i jacked mine up 3 or 4 inches and put it on stands to see one time, it was okay,,

Well I plan on doin warrior shackles and tt lift. Do you think I should go with the 33s

Well I plan on doin warrior shackles and tt lift. Do you think I should go with the 33s

I dont get it. You said you have a 3 inch bl, and want to see how it would look with 31s? if your going to do a tt and shackle lift in addition to the bl it would look pretty silly i would think, and should go with the 33s. but that also may depend on what gear ratio you have also. what size tires do you currently have?

Back